We’re looking for Software Developers to join a fantastic team in our Macedonian office!
Great rates of pay
Technologies Working With
Laravel, MySQL, VueJS, Tailwind
Work from home and from the office in the centre of Skopje. Macedonia
Aaron’s Department Dooel has been in Skopje for over 12 years, and is part of a worldwide organisation, taking pride in creating software for the services provided by our UK office (Aaron’s Department).
As we continue to make exciting progress, we are looking to expand and add to our team! We’re looking for a Software Developer in Skopje, Macedonia, who is ready to make a real impact within the company. We don’t just want another brick in the wall – we want architects!
Contract work is not for us! Instead, everything we create is used in-house to improve the services we offer. This means we can all take pride in every single piece of work we do. From the initial idea to implementing the final piece of code, we make sure you’re involved every step of the way.
We encourage all our staff to share ideas with each other, and bounce them around the room (the ideas, not the staff!). If you’re struggling to do something, we want you to let us know.
Our dynamic office offers a unique opportunity to connect with not just those in Macedonia, but also work alongside our UK based office. That’s why we’re looking for confident individuals who are excited by the idea of working alongside others to create something they can be proud of.
What Will You Get To Enjoy By Working With Us?
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the company.
- A Fun Work Environment: We all like to have a laugh – It makes the workday much more enjoyable.
- Supportive Team Members: All ideas are welcomed and explored – an idea explored is better than an idea just kept as a thought.
- Career Progression: You don’t want to be stuck in the same position for the rest of your career, and we don’t want that either!
- Work From Home and The Office: We trust you to work where is best for you.
If you are looking for career fulfilment, but don’t think it’s possible where you currently are, then we invite you to consider working with us!
Other Roles You May Be Interested In