Software Developer Paid Internship – CLOSED FOR 2023
After interviewing some fantastic applicants, we have fulfilled this Internship for 2023!
However, we’ll be running it again next year, so make sure to keep an eye out for when the position opens back up.
Meanwhile, if you feel you already have the skills for a full-time role with us, or are a University Student in their final year, why not check out our other fantastic roles?
You can read and apply for other Developer and Engineer roles by clicking here.
We’re looking for new talent at Aaron’s Department…
Invest your time and talent in the right place!
Aaron’s Department Dooel is offering 2-month paid internships (24 000 mkd/month) for students looking for a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of live projects.
We are searching for highly motivated students from IT colleges to join our paid internship programme for Software Developers. Our team is looking for passionate individuals that want to build their experience working on a variety of live projects, and to create something they can really be proud of.
The programme starts at the end of the school year.
Our dynamic office offers a unique opportunity to not only connect with colleagues from Macedonia, but to also work with our colleagues in England.
What do you get?
– Paid 24,000 mkd/month internship.
– The opportunity to learn on the job.
– The ability to work on real projects.
– Valuable experience for your CV.
– Mentored practical work: all your ideas will be welcome and explored – an explored idea is better than one kept as a thought.
– A fun working environment: We all like to have a laugh – it makes the working day much more pleasant.
– Work from home and the office: We trust you to work where it’s best for you.
– If you thoroughly impress us, there is the possibility of further employment at Aaron’s Department Dooel in a part-time, or full-time, position.
What do we expect?
– To work hard, but also smart.
– To be respectful towards your colleagues.
– To be open to new challenges.
– To be creative with even the most simple of challenges.
The candidates we select will be invited to an online interview. There are limited positions on this internship, available to only the most talented and driven applicants – we look forward to hearing from you.